Monday, February 28, 2011

Nautical Quilt



Well I have been off air for so long I have almost forgotten how to do a New Post!!! I have been very busy hand quilting my Nautical Quilt and I have now completed it!! So..........here it is....
I have been asked to enter both this quilt and my Nearly Insane into the Easter quilt show in the town where my mum lives. It is very exciting as I have never had a quilt on show before!! I have therefore signed the Nautical Quilt on the top, putting all the information in the four corners.

Now I can start on my Dear Jane, (or should I say Baby Jane). Does anyone have any ideas on a blog I can follow like the Nearly Insane Quilts? It was fun to be able to watch everyone else's quilts grow at the same time as mine.

1 comment:

  1. Great quilt!

    I look forward to watching your Jane grow. The only website I know of and where I get tips from is www.thatquilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete