Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NEARLY INSANE COMPLETED

Finally.............a finished quilt!! I have just done the last stitch on the binding and took a couple of photos to mark the occasion. Unfortunately we have had a cool change this afternoon and the light is not great. The quilt is so big and I have to stand back so far to fit it in the frame, the flash hasn't helped a great deal. However, it is quite a bit brighter than the photos show.

Inside photo

Outside photo

Now........back to quilting the Nautical Quilt and the goal for 2011 is 'Liberty Blue Jane'!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic!
    Please post pics that are more detailed, I would love to see how you quilted this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! You've given me hope after seeing your beautiful finish. I so want to do this one for 2011.

    ReplyDelete